MyCare Psychiatry quickly provides objective information, and when used in combination with other clinical information, may help you make better-informed treatment decisions and enhance shared decision making between you and your patient.
Advantages of MyCare Psychiatry Assays
- Reagents run on clinical chemistry analyzers with open channels
- Optimized for long shelf life and lot-to-lot consistency
- Rapid turnaround
- No reagent preparation
- No sample pre-treatment
- CE Marked and FDA Cleared
MyCare Provides Greater Clarity
With MyCare Psychiatry, you can have better insight about the causes of treatment failure (i.e. adherence, drug resistance, drug-drug interactions and drug metabolism) and may help distinguish medication non-response from lack of adherence. This information may help you establish the right medication at the right dose more quickly than you would based solely on patient self-report.
What Do People Like About MyCare?
MyCare Psychiatry Can Provide Doctors Insight Into Patient’s Medication Levels
- The most important attribute is the short turn-around time associated with MyCare
- Measuring antipsychotic drug levels can aid medication management providing objective data to mental health professionals.
- Monitoring of antipsychotic drug levels is recommended when adherence is in doubt or response is inadequate
- The majority of psychiatrists (and primary care providers) believe MyCare will have major advantages - with one in five believing it will revolutionize the care of patients
- Psychiatrists envision equal utility of MyCare in acute and non-acute settings
- Most psychiatrists agree that MyCare will help detect and give confidence about adherence
With MyCare Psychiatry, Caregivers See Hope In The Treatment Of Their Loved Ones
Caregivers have a positive reaction to MyCare and believe the test should be an essential part of loved ones’ treatment. Caregivers almost immediately recognize the benefits that MyCare can provide them.
- Have greater confidence that their loved ones are taking their medication as prescribed
- Have quick results at the appointment instead of waiting for days
With MyCare Psychiatry, Patients can have insight into their illness and play significant role in treatment decisions so that:
- They will know the baseline levels for their medication
- They can prove to their doctors and caregivers their adherence
- They may have a better discussion with their doctor about why medication is not working well
Request Information About MyCare Psychiatry