Assays Available in the USA for MyCare Laboratory Kits
Ensure outstanding levels of performance with MyCare Psychiatry Tests
Antipsychotic drugs are used to treat a variety of conditions for the benefit of mental health patients. Measurement of antipsychotic drugs is a powerful tool that tailors treatment to the specific needs of individual patients. It can help with monitoring adherence, dose adjustment, reducing relapse, minimizing the risk of toxicity, and cost-effectiveness in the treatment of psychiatric disorders. MyCare Psychiatry Tests offer the only commercially available assays to measure the most widely prescribed antipsychotics.
Indications for Antipsychotic Drug Measurement:
• Dose optimization after initial prescription or after dose change
• Suspected complete or partial non-adherence (noncompliance) to medication
• Lack of clinical improvement under recommended doses
• Adverse effects alongside clinical improvement under recommended doses
• Combination treatment with a drug known for its interaction potential or suspected drug interaction
• Relapse under adequate doses
• Patients with pharmacokinetically relevant comorbidities; such as hepatic or renal insufficiency, cardiovascular disease; patients with abnormally high or low body weight or body index.
• Forensic patients