Results that Matter,
MyCare Psychiatry Tests Provide Greater Clarity
MyCare tests quickly provide objective information, and when used in combination with other clinical information, may help you make better-informed treatment decisions and enhance shared decision making between you and your patient.
MyCare tests provide greater clarity to aid Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) in medication management by providing objective data. This information may help establish the right medication at the right dose for patients.
HCPs want regular testing that is beneficial in the treatment of patients:
- With medications that aren’t working
- Who suffer from unwelcome side effects
- On LAIs, to ensure optimal levels for patients throughout the cycle
- On multiple medications
- With medications which require blood levels
- Who require a change in medication
- To establish a patient’s baseline
1Hiemke C, Bergemann N, Clement HW, et al.Pharmacopsychiatry. 2018;51(1-02):9-62.
Your patients will likely have questions about MyCare Psychiatry tests. Click these boxes to see suggested answers to their questions.
“How often will I be tested?”
“Who will explain the results to me?”
“What will you do with the results?”
“Is this a test to see if I’m taking street drugs?”